How to convert video to iPhone
People often has this kind of problems: I recorded some video using my camera, but how come it can not be added to iTunes? I downloaded videos from Youtube, but how can I play it on my iPhone?
Like most of other smart phones, iPhone only supports some video formats. If you want to play other videos like AVI, WMV (Windows Media Video), RM/RMVB (Real Media), FLV (Youtube, Facebook), VOB (DVD format), etc, you need to convert them to iPhone supported formats.
What formats does iPhone support?
iPhone supports following video formats:
1. H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
2. H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
3. MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
How to convert videos to the formats iPhone support?
You will need a Video Converter, which can help to convert videos to iPhone supported formats. 001 Video Converter could be a good choice for you. All you need to do is very simple in three steps.
free download Video Converter
Step 1. Add video files to 001 Video Converter
Two ways for you to add video files:
1. Click the "Add Files" button to add video files to the 001 Video Converter.
2. Directly drag your video files into 001 Video Converter.
This 001 Video Converter supports batch conversion, so you can import and convert several multimedia files at one time.
Step 2. Select output format
The easiest way to set the output format is to click the output format box, and find your desired one in the "IPhone" category.
Step 3. Start video to iPhone conversion
Click "Convert" to start video to iPhone conversion. The converting progress dialog shows you how much of the encoding is completed.
When completed, just drag and drop the output video to iTunes and transfer it to your iPhone.
That's all. You can enjoy and share your videos on your iPhone now.
Free download Video Converter
Buy Video Converter